“Fundraise Your Heart Out” At Your Local MOD This Fall
SEATTLE (13, 2022) – MOD Super Fast Pizza Holdings, LLC (“MOD Pizza”, “MOD” or the “Company”), the purpose-led, people-first, fast casual pizza pioneer, is sweetening the pot of its “Fundraise Your Heart Out” program in celebration of the back-to-school season. Beginning today, schools and their affiliated organizations will be eligible to win an additional $1000 for their group when they book a fundraiser at their local MOD. The contest runs now through November 20.
- Any fundraiser booked during the Back-to-School season (August 29 – November 20) will be automatically entered to win a $1,000 additional donation to their organization.
- The top three fundraisers hosted during the Back-to-School season will each win an additional $1,000 donation to their organization.
- The additional donations will be paid out the week after the campaign concludes.
- The campaign is exclusively for schools or school-affiliated organizations with 501c3 status, including: Any school type public, private, charter, college, or university, school affiliated club or organization including student councils and clubs, sports teams, PTA’s/PTOs, and fraternities/sororities.
To make it easy for customers to support their local organization, MOD is offering several ways to participate:
- Online and In-App: A unique fundraiser code makes it easy to give back with any digital order.
- In-Store: Supporters can bring in a flyer or simply mention the organization by name at the register.
- Delivery: Delivery customers can also support if they live within the delivery boundaries of the MOD location hosting the fundraiser.
“Supporting the communities we serve is a core part of our mission at MOD, and our fundraising platform is just one of the ways we give back and make a difference,” said Mark Shambura, chief marketing officer at MOD. “We want to make it easy for people to raise money for their local cause, while keeping it simple for customers to participate by purchasing in-store, or ordering ahead online or in the app”.
All MOD Pizza company-owned locations are participating in the back-to-school fundraiser contest this fall. For more information about hosting a local fundraiser at MOD Pizza, visit www.modpizza.com/community-giving.
ABOUT MOD PIZZA
MOD Pizza is a purpose-led, people-first brand founded in Seattle in 2008 by serial entrepreneurs Scott and Ally Svenson. As the pioneer of the fast-casual pizza category, MOD introduced speed, individual style, and compelling value to the world of pizza. The Company serves individual artisan-style pizzas and salads that are made on demand, allowing customers to create their own pizzas and salads with any combination of over 40 toppings and sauces, all for one incredible price. Today, MOD is the largest fast casual pizza concept and one of the fastest growing restaurant brands in North America. With over 520 stores system-wide** across 29 states and Canada, MOD is committed to creating not only a cool place to eat, but an inspired place to work by providing community and opportunity to over 10,000 Squad members. For more information, please visit http://www.modpizza.com or connect with the brand via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
**The term “system-wide” refers to all company-operated and licensed store locations.
The trademarks MOD, MOD Pizza, and the MOD Shield, are owned by MOD Super Fast Pizza, LLC.
# # #